Monday, April 18, 2011

The Wolf Pack goes to the Zoo!!!

I have been fortunate to be a part of an awesome "mommy group" online. I have met some of the ladies and their families in real life and they are all wonderful. Last weekend we had a family get together at the Indianapolis Zoo. This was Maverick's 1st time at the zoo!
This 1st picture is Maverick and Daddy petting sharks. He LOVES water so he was having a great time in this section!
 This was in the Dolphin Dome. He loved watching the dolphins swim by.

 This is him in front of the aquarium. The indoor Ocean Exhibit was his favorite part. I think we could have stayed there all day. Well, at least until nap time!
He is not a big fan of the sun in his eyes. So, he wore his awesome sun hat and glasses. He left them on all day and didn't even attempt to take them off!! (And please notice that Perry the Platypus was also with us at the zoo!!)

Thanks to my friend Katrina she captured a family picture. It was the only one I have from that day b/c I wasn't smart enough to ask someone to take our picture!! (Thank you Katrina!! I really appreciate it!)

We had a great day! It was beautiful weather! Maverick's favorite part were the penguins. He reached for them and even clasped his hands like "come here penguins". He has never done that before. It was adorable. He kept trying to grab them while squealing at them!!
 We can't wait to go again!!!

1 comment:

  1. No problem lady! :) I will take a better family picture of you guys next time.

    ReplyDelete