Thursday, June 21, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI in Indy!!

Forgive me while I play catch up for a little bit...


This year the Super Bowl was in Indianapolis! 
We went to Super Bowl village downtown the day before the Super Bowl. We picked the ONLY day it rained and was cold (of course!) but we managed to have a great time!

 Amber & I on the ground. 
David was very embarrassed that we got down on the ground to get this picture!
 This is all of us! We went with the Hill's! We left Maverick and they left Avery at home b/c of the weather!
We were pretty excited about the Giants!

 I had some $$ spiked mint hot chocolate from the St Elmo's booth. It was delicious!
 David & Matt taking a break from the crowd!
 You can call me a sucker b/c I thought this was some sort of 'exclusive to the village' can. Not so much. 
I paid $3.50 for it. They were at Kroger for $1 or less. Fail.
 We met Eli Manning. He was very still and posed like this for a long time :)
 NFL Indy Cars
 Ice Sculpture. These were pretty cool to watch them build.
 So, if we are being honest the main reason I wanted to go to the festivities was to stalk celebrities :)
I only met one, but he is a pretty big deal. This is Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones!
It was hilarious b/c I saw the crowd going nuts over someone and immediately ran over and snuck up front to have my picture taken with him. I had no idea who he was :) He was very nice!!
 Amber and I outside the huddle.
 The Bud Light Hotel. You couldn't even walk in without a ticket. 
We had a blast and I hope the Super Bowl comes back to Indy. The village was awesome!
Way to go, Indy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment