Saturday, October 1, 2011

Rough Week

This week my Aunt Juanita went to heaven.
Saying goodbye to her has been hard for everyone.
She is my mom's older sister and will be missed dearly.
I love you Aunt Wee-Wee.
 It was so great to have all of my cousins together in one place again. It has been so many years I cannot even tell you the last time this happened. All of  my holiday memories growing up included all of these people. They are all my favorites and I love them very much! I hope that we will be able to see each other more often!
Maverick and cousin Cameron!
It has been so nice spending time with all of the family at Aunt Juanita & Uncle Buddy's house. It is just like we used to do. I just wish that it was for a different purpose. I have so many memories from their house. My Aunt Juanita would have loved seeing all of the people that came out to show their love and support. However, we know that she is no longer suffering and she is resting with our Lord!
Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.
Revelation 14:13
And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!”

No comments:

Post a Comment