Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rylee post #2!!

Elisabeth and Rylee left to go back home today. :( :( :(
I'm glad we got in some time together before they left!
 I just want to squeeze her!!
 I bought her this dress. Isn't it so cute on her? :)
 We wanted to get pics of them together. We had to settle for dressing them up and doing it ourselves!!
If you will remember from my previous post, Maverick is NOT a fan of sharing the spotlight.
He fought this with all of his might!!
 This was take #234123542345632462!!!
I love it!
 Mammy and Ry!!
 Maverick was starting to warm up to cousin Elisabeth right before we left!!
We are going to increase our amount of skype dates in hopes that his jealousy subsides!!
We love you both very much and hope that we see you again very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment