Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day after Thanksgiving Extravaganza--Day 2

Day 2 we got up early and went down to a wonderful breakfast! Maverick was excited for OJ and a waffle!
Afterwards, I decided to take advantage of the indoor pool. He had a blast in his swim trunks! 
 After a quick morning nap we went to White River Gardens. WTLC was hosting a Black Santa event.
 I had never been to the gardens before. They are gorgeous! This was a free event and we even got a free photo with Santa! There were really neat trees all over the place and this one was all 'green' ornaments!








 While we were leaving we started chatting with one of the WTLC employees. She handed us free passes to the zoo!!!!!! We were so excited! My mom had not been since I was little!
This is a seahorse tree. My first ultrasound with him he looked like a little seahorse. Since that time, they have always been special to me! 
 Mammy and Mav checking out the tropical fish!

 Cousin Billy loved petting the sharks!

 Lemurs!
 Mav must have liked them b/c he offered them his shoe!






This year was so much fun! I already can't wait until next year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment