Friday, December 30, 2011

White Christmas

The movie White Christmas has always been very special to my family. It is my mom's favorite and we watched it every year as we decorated for Christmas. Many, many moons ago my mom saw this in the theatre when it came out!!!
We were all excited to learn that the Strand theatre in Shelbyville was playing it this year!!







This is our whole crew. Billy, Jeannette, me, my mom, my nephew Brevin, and my neice Isabella!



Yes!! They even had a sing-a-long before the show!!



My mom wanted to sit in the balcony in the same seat she sat in 45+ years ago to watch it!!







Santa brought everyone candy canes!!!
I really hope the strand continues to do this every year. We would like to make it a holiday tradition!




Fun facts:
*When i was a little girl I would tuck my blanky in the back of my pants and pretend that I was one of the sisters on the movie!
*my cousin Billy can sing the entire 'sisters' song from the movie :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment