Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


 November has been super busy for us!

Time for Christmas jammies!
 I actually went shopping with no little helper! Don't get me wrong...I love my little guy, but it was nice to have a fun shopping trip with Mrs Comer :) Here is our picture inside of a Christmas store with Colonel Cupcake!
 Mav, Mom, Jeannette, and I went to the Christmas gift and hobby show. We have gone nearly every year and we love it. The show will really put you in the Christmas spirit! You also can be rewarded for showing kindness and Christmas spirit!! Maverick won two gift certificates for his adorable elf hat! We stopped to see Santa while we were there. By this time Mav had no nap and was VERY cranky. Sorry Santa!
 He tried to jump off his lap!
 Santa told me to sit down thinking that would make Maverick smile. Ummm...not so much!
 Group shot...mav still not impressed!
 Oh, wait...I can touch the tree? Maybe I do like this place!

 There were some really awesome balloons!
 We stopped by The Cheesecake Factory for dinner (thanks, Aunt JJ). I took a picture of my dessert b/c I'm pretty sure that angels started singing when I tried my first bite. 

 Our next holiday adventure was the Rushville Christmas parade! We went with the Comer's and had fun!
This picture is of Lincoln showing santa the exact toy he wants in the toys r us catalog. This kid seriously cracks me up!
 I bought a couple yummy goodies!
 Family pic!
 Priceless
 Now it was time for Turkey Day! We had an early celebration with the Wolf side. Here is Mav playing with his cousin Emily. Look at her curly hair!!!

 This was Maverick being fed by daddy on turkey day. He was so busy watching others it was taking him forever to eat!
 Maverick and his cousin Sara!
 Sara's Mommy and daddy!
 Out of all of the toys there they played with red solo cups, a bottle of aspirin, and a bucket. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment