Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Show Winner!!!!!

Yesterday was the local county fair baby show. Maverick was crowned the 2011 King!!!
Matt and I could not be more proud!! He had an entire fan section cheering him on!!
I would like to thank cousin Billy for taking pictures for us!!
Maverick was quite the little ham. He batted his eyes and smiled at all of the judges.
All of the babies were adorable. I cannot imagine a harder job than judging a baby contest!!
But, I think they made the right decision in the end ;)

Here is the reigning king with his trophy!
 The Royal Family!
 King and Queen with the fair queen and her court!
 Payton M was crowned the queen. Her mommy and I graduated together. I also am friends with her grandma. I was so excited that she and Maverick were the winners!! She was such a cutie. She was blowing kisses at the judges! She kissed Maverick and I both!! Such a gracious queen!
 While we were being judged in the final round we sat next to Logan and Kayleigh G. Logan is such a little cutie and he and Maverick were having a great time playing together!

 After he won his division!! He was in the 6-9 month boys category!
 The theme was 'Hollywood comes to Rushville' so he had his shades on!! He also had a tux jacket, but it was a little too hot!
all of the 6-9 month boys!
 This is Maverick with his 3 favorite people...Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Sarah!
Toddlers and Tiaras here we come!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment