Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's go to the fair! Take two!


We decided to back to the fair on Friday night.
 (Yes, it might have had something to do with me not getting a corndog or elephant ear the first night ;) )
We ran into my mom and sister Jeannette while we were there. Maverick was in a much better mood than the previous night and was happy to see them. I let him have a few licks off my elephant ear and he went crazy! I think we're in trouble next year! Aunt JJ decided to get some pineapple whip and share with Mav. It was hilarious b/c he would make an awful face like he hated it, but then he would yell and grab for it!
Matt got some ice cream too and here are some pictures of him trying a swirl!!!

thinking about it...
 decided to go for it...
not so sure about this stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment