Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby signs class!

I recently met Julie with Baby Signs of Indiana at the March of Dimes walk. She was so nice and told me a little about signing with babies. I purchased a DVD from her and Maverick loves it! It teaches mealtime-related sign language and it is adorable! Julie teaches classes weekly in Carmel and also does workshops for parents and children. On Friday, along with a couple of mommies from my mommy group, Maverick and I attended a workshop. We had a blast. Maverick and his best friend Sam enjoyed trying to eat each other's toys while we learned more about learning to sign to our babies!!


 The boys did listen when Julie sang a song to them about a bunny!!!
 Oh, and I made some dinosaur brownies that were a little burnt cajun but still pretty yummy!!!
I learned a lot about the benefits for babies and parents when you teach your children to sign.
We plan to try to implement signs in our house asap!
Also, here is Julie's website if anyone is interested....
She is awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment