Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun outside with Avery!!

We have the best neighbors in the whole world! 
We are lucky to live next to some of our very best friends! 
The best part of living next to the Hills is that we get to see each other's kids all of the time. 
Grady and Avery are two of my favorite little people in the whole world. 
I have known both of them since the day they were born and I could not love them anymore if they were my own. I LOVE getting to see them grow up on a daily basis! They also can keep me entertained, they are a hoot!!! Avery is quite the little personality. She and Maverick were playing on the swings the other day and I snapped some pictures! Enjoy! 

here is Avery pushing Maverick on the swing. She could have done this for hours and he would have let her!
He was cracking up!
At one point she decided to swing to show Maverick how high she can go!
Here she is with a little bit of static in her hair :)
The Wolfpack loves the Hill family!!!

**And a shout out to Mommy Hill who graduates with her RN this week!! Congratulations!!! We are so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment