Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleep? No thanks!

My last post was about Maverick's recent dislike for sleep.
The response from my readers has been overwhelming wanting pictures to accompany the post!
The Today Show, Oprah, and People Magazine have all made offers for exclusives!
I kid, I kid. Of course out of the 5 of you followers out there Dana has complained :)
 I thought I would snap some pictures the other night while Maverick was having his own pajama party.

Let me preface this by saying that I know many of you are wondering why he is 'up' and walking around.
You may be wondering why we aren't holding and rocking him back to sleep.
Well, my sweet little boy will only go #2 while standing up!! (yes future Maverick, I will tell all of your future girlfriends about this issue :) ) 
So thinking that maybe an upset tummy could be the problem we let him stand for a few to see if we get any results!
 All of these pictures were taken at approx 1am. He was quite the party animal!!
 He was giggling, screeching, and moving all over. His favorite activity is to push everything off of the table!!
 Some of the pictures are horrible quality.
It was dark in the room and I didn't want to fuel the fire by turning lights on just for pics!

So now you might ask if he was tired or cranky the next day?
I will let you judge for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment