Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ummm..does anyone know the number to the Sandman?

Yes, this is a blog post without any pictures. I know, I know I can't believe it either!
The reason for me doing this blog is really to remember all of the little (and big) things.
I hope to look back at this, sooner than later, and be thankful that he is back to being a good sleeper!
Right now Maverick thinks that sleeping is funny. He had always been a good sleeper until teething hit.
Now he is in such a habit of waking up at night that it has stuck. We have tried sleep training and it seems to be regressing. I've tried explaining to him that mommy needs her beauty sleep, but he doesn't care :)

Last night (I wish I had a picture to insert here) was so funny. It had been a long day with little naps.
We went to meet Aunt Dana in Greenwood and to pick up Mammy. By the time we got home and fed him it was an hour past his bedtime. I went ahead and laid him down b/c he was so exhausted. He immediately was mad at me. He was crying so I just walked away. After a little bit I decided I should check on him.
He was standing up in his bed with his pants off and jumping as he was screaming!!!!!!
He has never taken his pants off or stood up in his bed before! It was so cute!!
I took him out to put his pants back on and it was like he had a red bull. We spent the next few hours trying to get him to go back to sleep!!

::yawn::

No comments:

Post a Comment