Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th!! We had a great one!
The night before I decided to make a cake! I was feeling creative at 10pm :)
My new obsession is http://www.pintrest.com/ and I keep seeing tye-dyed cakes. I tried to make a red, white, and blue one. Ummm...not so much. Hey, it was multi-colored and yummy!!
We started the day by going to our local parade!
My friend Denise was nice enough to let us take over her front yard!
 Someone gave Maverick a flag at the beginning of the parade and he loved holding it.
He didn't even try to eat it!!!
 The Hill's came and sat with us too!!
Grady and Avery got more candy than most kids get at Halloween...no joke!
 Mammy, Billy, and Aunt JJ also sat with us.
We played pass the baby b/c it was getting very hot!
 Maverick and his Aunt JJ.
 After the parade we went to the car show with the Hills!
Maverick decided early on that he didn't need to ride in a stroller. Hey it was only 90 degrees and humid..who wouldn't want to carry a 22lb baby around :) ?!
 Since Mav ditched his stroller Avery got in ours! She looks like a giant!!

 Here is our 4th of July family picture!
 And the Hills family picture. I crack up every.single.time I see this picture.
G & A look like the world's grumpiest kids!!
 Oh, and this one is from the parade too. I had to throw it in b/c of his arms.
 Look how cute and chubby they are!!!
 Maverick loves America!
 He was asleep before we even pulled out of the parking lot!!
 It was a big day for him!!
Happy 4th of July from the Wolf Pack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment