Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maverick and Lucy!!

This weekend Maverick and I had a playdate with some fabulous ladies!!!
My friend Mel from my mommy group came over and brought her girls.
 Lucy and Maverick are just about 2 weeks apart!
Her big sister Ellie also played with them!!
 They played really well together!!
 Maverick even did a good job sharing his toys. I was a bit nervous about this!!
 He just kept watching her and smiling. It was adorable!!!
I do have to tell you something funny...
As they were leaving Mel and I were holding the babies and Mav reached over and grabbed Lucy's bewbie!!
 Daddy is very proud :)
I did talk to him about respecting girls and  how we don't treat them like objects :) 
He promised to be on his best behavior from now on!!
Thanks for a great time ladies!! Let's do it again!





No comments:

Post a Comment