Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Take me out to the Ballgame!!!!

Last night Matt and I went on a date to the Indians game @Victory Field!
I would like to send a great big, giant THANK YOU to my mommy friend Ginny.
She got us awesome seats and a very yummy dinner!!
We were guests of the Indiana Family of Farmers. 
Support our local farms!!!

Despite it being 90+ degrees it wasn't all that bad. Trust me, I am the first one to complain about heat and I didn't complain once. Matt was so proud of me! It might have helped that I grabbed an ice cold Corona as soon as I walked through the gate!! Yay for adult beverages! (drink responsibly people!)
 If you have never been to Victory Field it is a must! It is really family friendly.
You can bring your own coolers and tickets aren't very expensive!
 We can't wait to take Maverick when it gets a little cooler!!
 Although we missed our little bear a ton we had a great time!
It's important to have some 'us' time every once in awhile!!!
Thanks again Ginny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment