Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Maverick slept in his room!!!

Since day 1 Maverick has slept in our room. We have his awesome pack-n-play at the foot of our bed.
Last night we (okay, matt had to drug me and twist my arm) decided that it was time he started sleeping in his room. I guess I didn't spend months finding his bedding for him not to use it :)

Check out my little jail bird!!
 Oh, I can chew on the bed? I think I like it!
 I love my bed!!
His bed was all ready for him!!
I don't know why I was so nervous.
He does sleep in a fire station :)
 Mom, get out of here--it's time to sleep! You have your own room!!
He slept great all night!!
I'm pretty sure it was much tougher for me than it was him.
Let's hope that we have more wonderful and well-rested nights!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. We started putting Steven in his room when he was 5 weeks old and if it weren't for Travis, he'd still be in our room. Maverick's room is adorable!

    Here's to many more restful nights! Congrats, not an easy thing to do for a mom!

    ReplyDelete