Monday, July 25, 2011

Martha Stewart, you better watch out!!!

Thanks to my new http://www.pintrest.com/ obsession and the influence of my mommy friends I decided to get a sewing machine!! I went with a Simple by Singer b/c, let's face it, I'm no Martha!
Look it is even 'handpicked by Martha'!!
Matt would be quick to tell you that I've had this for a few weeks and finally got going on it yesterday!
I should mention that I bought everything to get started and realized I forgot thread. I'm such a sewer :)
 My 1st project is going to be sewing a tie on a onesie!
 I ended up ironing some Wonder Under on my towel...oops!
 Maverick was busy working Security in his Lightening McQueen walker!!
 After about 45 minutes of watching the video I had to call for reinforcement!
 Maverick thought it was funny that I was having such a rough start!! Little stinker!
 Here is what I accomplished yesterday!! It may not be much, but it's a start...right?!!!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Martha is safe for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment